[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge joins the fediverse: noisebridge.social is open for signups

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:33:12 UTC 2017

Hey,

as a very infrequent user of noisebridge.social, I just got a Privacy error.
Did you just let your certificate expire or should I worry about men
in the middle?

Christoph / tatzelbrumm

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
noisebridge.social (for example, passwords, messages, or credit
cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID