[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge General Meeting Notes (April 3, 2018)

Naomi Most naomi at nthmost.com
Wed Apr 4 07:20:30 UTC 2018

HOLLLY CRAP we had a civil-ass meeting, and it was about ALL of these
things:

Consensus.  Blocking.  Membership. Anonymity. Communication. Principles vs
Process. Gender Pronouns. And Many Awesome Things Going On At Noisebridge.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2018_04_03

== Meeting Summary ==

* Announcements: MAPP this Saturday. Pavel can give some cool talks, let's
nab him before he goes back to Warsaw.

* Finances:  $90,352.59 in the bank, 3/4 of which is Noisebridge General
Fund!

* New Members: nope

* New Philanthropists:  Alchemist

* Consensus Items:  $4K for SK Discovery Process (deferred due to lack of
informed advocates)

* Discussion Items:  What Even Is Consensus, Blocking, and Membership
anyway???

Well done, Noisebridge.  You've/they've really outdone
your/themsel(f|ves).

I mean this quite sincerely: this community is amazing.  Several threads
still dangle, but we're weaving this pretty awesome new tapestry.

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490