[Noisebridge-discuss] NGALAC - Next project coordination meeting on Friday 2018-04-06 at 20:00, and updates

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 03:52:00 UTC 2018

Hello rainy night Hackers.

The next Noisebridge Gaming Archivists Live Arcade Cabinet project
coordination meeting will be on Friday 2018-04-06 at 20:00. We'll meet in
front of the Sparkle Forge to do more work on the prototype. Please come
help we're always excited to get more people involved in the project.

This week will be:

1. reviewing our progress since the last meeting.

2. reviewing our schedule for the the project from now to Maker Faire 2018

3. discussing the final form of the cabinet we will start building.

4. identifying parts of the project we need more help with.

If you would like to help get involved in the project, the Friday night
coordination meeting is a good place to start and meet the team. If you
would like to read up further on the project please see:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NGALAC . We are also typically working on
the project on Tuesday nights and Sunday afternoon-evenings. Feel free to
stop by.

Other Updates:

-- We've have both sides of the Joystick/Button control board running

-- We have worked out the sound and microphone setup

-- Made adjustments to the cabinet to make it more comfortable.

We need help with:

-- We will need help setting up the lighting for the cabinet so it may be
controlled by the Live Streaming PC.

-- If you are familiar with Twitch streams, you may have seen some of those
nice intros, outros, and animations that streamers use on their channels.
We're looking for help making some of this for the Noisebridge Twitch
channel.

-- Soon we will need more people for playtesting.

If you can help with any of these tasks, or have questions or advice,
please email the discussion list: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net