[Noisebridge-discuss] Help fill out our Noisebridge demographic survey!

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 19:34:33 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
If you are willing to fill out the survey, now is the time! It should only
take you a few minutes. We'll close the survey on Monday and share the
results at the Tuesday meeting.

I really appreciate it -- this is an important step forward to start
measuring how well we are doing when we talk about our radically
open-access space.
Ruth