[Noisebridge-discuss] Favorite Podcasts?

Steve Phillips steve at tryingtobeawesome.com
Wed Dec 19 10:12:41 UTC 2018

What do you all recommend?

For high-impact career advice from impressive people doing awesome,
world-changing work, I like https://80000hours.org/podcast/ , which bills
itself as "A show about the world's most pressing problems and how you can
use your career to solve them."

I'd like to find a way to learn more ideas from science fiction re: the
wonders that technology can bring about but without my having to read tens
of thousands of pages to acquire these ideas, but I haven't found a list of
brief descriptions of ideas in sci-fi... Maybe there's a better way to
obtain this knowledge?

Thanks!

--Steve