[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to pay someone to build a simple device

Matthew Kleinsmith mwksmith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:16:14 UTC 2018

Hi Henner,

My goal is to duplicate a USB signal coming from a Playstation 4 (PS4)
controller, sending one copy of the signal to a PS4 and one copy to a PC;
very much like the camera example you mentioned, where both target devices
receive the information from the source (camera). My larger goal is to be
able to play the PS4 while recording the inputs for later analysis.

"have maybe something listening passively on the other one what is going
on"  <--- This is my aim, but I think my understanding is wrong because I
interpret your camera example as matching this