[Noisebridge-discuss]   meeting tonight - Tuesday May 1st

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Tue May 1 22:58:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The Noisebridge Space Program will convene tonight at 7pm.

We have an excellent update from John on the 2169 negotiations:

"Great news! Our landlord tentatively approved lease terms for a short-term extension! Still need to draw up and sign a lease. Keep in mind nothing is confirmed until the ink is dry."

This is tremendous progress. Let's meet to establish how to proceed from here. Where do you see Noisebridge in 1 year? Owning property? Leasing a larger space? What fundraising efforts are critical to get there? How does this influence the S|K discovery?

See you all tonight!
Thanks much,
Kevin