[Noisebridge-discuss] Calling all hardware startups: Sheet Acrylic Manufacturing Workshop

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:24:56 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

There are still spots open for my acrylic manufacturing class at
Noisebridge this weekend. This 3 hour workshop will cover manufacturing
with acrylic sheets--the best alternative to 3d printing and injection
molded enclosures. If you are a startup and don't have the capital or the
volumes to justify expensive plastic molds, manufacturing out of sheet
acrylic might be the answer for you.

Myself (Ruth) and Rik are running a sheet acrylic manufacturing workshop.
We make the whole process accessible, from teaching joints/cutting/bending
to sharing local prototyping contacts and hosting a 30 minute Q&A with a
Chinese contract manufacturer. The workshop is from 9:30AM to 12:30PM on
May 5th at the Noisebridge Hackerspace, and costs $75:
http://meetu.ps/e/F8KDG/qrLmq/d

Feel free to contact me at ruthgracewong at gmail.com if you have any questions
Best,
Ruth