[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:52:23 UTC 2018

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2018_05_29

== Announcements ==

Jehan - There's a meetup on token curated registries, which are a crypto
concept, but not the real crypto. So that's going to be on Meetup, at
Galvanize, but I might do the meetup at Noisebridge in the future. It's at
Galvanize on Thursday at 7pm. Going to have someone speaking from a company
that does secure multi-party computations on the blockchain.

Beka - This Saturday we are going to do a social media tool hackathon at
Noisebridge, at maybe let's say 7pm. There will be pizza. We're going to
hack on stuff for Noisebridge social media, integrations with Slack,
Facebook, YouTube, maybe Tumblr or whatever. Basically the idea is to
doocratize social media content. Right now you have to go into the
socialmedia channel and hope and pray someone posts it.

Frank - Will this also feed to noisebridge.net mailing lists?

James - Trent wanted specifically in the notes that the donation link be
added for the sawstop, a safer new table saw. We're around 15% of the way
there. Our saw is terrible and we should replace it with a safer and more
well designed saw. https://donate.noisebridge.net/projects/sawstop

Frank - Probably in early July the Ethereum study group would be holding
some sessions. It would be self-study with occasional guest speakers. We
would aim for early July. Contact me or Stan to join.