[Noisebridge-discuss] Oh shit! We had a meeting

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:32:19 UTC 2018

Old-spacer Joshin (formerly Mr Domino) came and led us in a circle
meditation for 5 minutes to kick things off.  It was downright CIVIL, even
pleasant.

The "Oh Shit Period" for a post-4-week check on Membership came into its
first week up for Consensus.

However, I just want to point out -- as a lady -- that "Oh Shit Period" may
not be the right name.  For the same reason that I still think "iPad" is a
really problematic name for a tablet.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2018_10_09

TLDR what happened at the meeting:

   - 150k or so in the bank (but don't let's get cocky...)
   - Fundraising meeting happened at 7pm today w/ SK
   - Several new Philanthropists, yay!
   - TWO Consensus items!
      - Allow Philanthropists to Grant 30-Day Daytime Tokens
      - The "Oh Shit" Clause

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com