[Noisebridge-discuss] Greetings from a friend who visited last year

Garrett Brown garrett at kodi.tv
Sun Oct 28 00:12:16 UTC 2018

Dear fellow hackers,

I'm excited to announce that I just got a job in SF. Last year I stopped by
Noisebridge several nights between GSoC and Samsung's SDC, and was
blown away by the breadth and cohesiveness of what I saw.

It's been a year, so I was just wondering what the protocol is to enter the
HS again. I fly in on Monday and have no clue what day or what time I'll be
by, or which buddies I'll be with.

Last year I left your video game archivist with a raspberry pi tricked out
with my special build of Kodi modified for zero-configuration emulation. I
have another RPi with his name on it. Team Kodi is currently transitioning
infrastructure so emulators might be broken, but if a microSD adapter and
some controllers are available I'm hopeful we can get some retro gaming
seshs going.

Best Regards,
Garrett