[Noisebridge-discuss] Sunlight may disinfect.

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:35:55 UTC 2019

As someone who tried and failed a few times to get invited to the Slack and
then gave up, this mailing list has been my only window into goings on at
Noisebridge in between my sparse occasions to attend. I am sad to hear that
things of such import have been taken almost exclusively to Slack where
there is less permanence and less scrutiny.