[Noisebridge-discuss] Stupid Hackathon 6 @ Noisebridge

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:24:26 UTC 2019

Guess what -- the OG stupid hackathon founder HAPPENED to move to SF a few
months ago, is a developer evangelist, and her company is sponsoring coffee
and dinner (we're getting Mission Chinese!) on the Saturday of the Stupid
Hackathon!! :D

Also we have a website now: https://stupidhackathon.github.io

Hope to see you all there! :)

(RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/264945809/)