[Powerstation-discuss] Noisebridge OSF gear recovered(!)

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Wed Dec 21 16:02:03 UTC 2011

I looked for occupy gear when I was at NB on Monday night, didn't see any
of it then.

I emailed and left a message with Guy, offered to help move stuff, haven't
received a reply.

Over the course of OccupySF I saw him around my neighborhood (Polk Gulch)
a few times, so if I run into him in person again I'll be sure to ask
about this stuff!

- Dana