[Powerstation-discuss] Internet box?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Nov 18 22:49:20 UTC 2011

We have some leads on someone nearby wanting to setup something in a
building that overlooks the square. Shannon, we should start specing out
the second box.

The Internet Box hasn't pinged at all since the 14th. I'm guessing it's
still hidden somewhere pending raid, and hopefully not bricked. I'll be
by Noisebridge tonight after work to futs with my bike, then depending
on who's all there, possibly take a trip to the square. I might drag
along the Picostation 2HP and replace the bricked one with that (after
I've configured and hopefully not bricked that one too).

Zach: I'm still interested in setting up a more efficient battery for
wifi gear.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net