[Powerstation-discuss] Internet box?

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Fri Nov 18 23:12:02 UTC 2011

I heard about the impending inspection and went down to camp Thursday afternoon: the Noisebridge donated stereo was still there, as was part of the bike generator but I couldn't find the Internet Box nor any of the equipment donated by Salon and Monkeybrains. Someone in camp told me a lot of stuff had been moved to an OccupySF storage space for safe-keeping --- I spoke with Cory from communications last night and he's also looking into the whereabouts of this stuff.

Salon has line of sight, was providing a 2.4Ghz link but it was sometimes finicky. I gave them a pair of donated 5Ghz Nanostations, but like the Internet Box the camp side of things ( a rubbermaid tub, 6ft mast, Nano, Pico HP) are currently MIA...

- Dana