[Powerstation-discuss] Hi from Tokyo Hackerspace

Akiba akiba at freaklabs.org
Sat Nov 19 01:34:06 UTC 2011

Hi Rubin.
Glad to be a part. There are other people in the OSHW community itching to
join in too. Taylan can answer the questions related to the phone charger.

For the FM transmitter, Nick and I were thinking about it as a potential PA
replacement since its cheap, can be battery powered, and portable. I believe
most smart phones have an FM tuner as well (my HTC android does) but I could
be wrong. If you think that's not the way to go, let me know.

Is there help needed in WiFi distribution? Perhaps we can look into ways to
get info out to other occupy groups on how to efficiently setup and
distribute a wifi link.

Akiba
FreakLabs Open Source Wireless
Web: http://www.freaklabs.org