[Powerstation-discuss] [Hackupy-discuss] Lighting

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Wed Nov 23 01:39:31 UTC 2011

For the moment I bought a 5M 12V waterproof LED strip:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=5m%20led

And some 1W and 3W LEDs,  will use something to diffuse the light.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=star+led+high+power

I'm not very experienced with high power led drivers, would something like this work?
http://www.instructables.com/id/Super-simple-high-power-LED-driver/

- Dana