[Python] Python Class 12/4 - Pyflame

James Addison jay at jp-hosting.net
Tue Dec 5 06:32:55 UTC 2017

Thanks everyone for joining today - hopefully everyone learned some new
tricks to apply to Python performance investigations in future.

As mentioned during the class, a reminder that there are still tickets
<https://ti.to/sf-python/bay-area-holiday-party-2017> for the sf-python
holiday party this week featuring Raymond Hettinger, which should be a
great event.  Be careful about the 'video sponsorship' checkbox though
which is ticket by default!

If anyone's curious, I found the source of the 'performance bug bug' a
little earlier too and have applied a fix here
<https://github.com/noisebridge/PythonClass/commit/fad4dd7a34b743d16ecd7e3947002e975d5425b3>
.

Cheers!
Jay