[Rack] dnsmasq restarted on r00ter

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Apr 28 00:13:36 UTC 2010

Excerpts from miloh's message of Tue Apr 27 17:03:43 -0700 2010:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Dr. Jesus <j at hug.gs> wrote:
> > Miloh reported network problems a little while ago and I investigated.
> >  The dnsmasq process on r00ter wasn't resolving names, so I restarted
> > it.
> > _______
>

> not sure this solved the problem, folks at the space currently can't
> browse www using noisebridge, noisebridge-a or the noisebridge wired
> network.
>
> connections to pony are fine.  pony connects out onto the internet
> also, but no irc to work on these problems.

Hmm... something's awry. It seems that I can't reach things out on the
internet through the monkeybrains link on gorilla (the monkeybrains
router/soekris).

I'll switch the DHCP server on r00ter to serve out leases to route out
through it (and Sonic.net) instead, until we can figure out what's up.

Cheers,
jof