[Rack] dnsmasq restarted on r00ter

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Apr 28 00:20:42 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Jonathan Lassoff's message of Tue Apr 27 17:13:36 -0700 2010:
> Hmm... something's awry. It seems that I can't reach things out on the
> internet through the monkeybrains link on gorilla (the monkeybrains
> router/soekris).
>
> I'll switch the DHCP server on r00ter to serve out leases to route out
> through it (and Sonic.net) instead, until we can figure out what's up.

Actually, I couldn't figure out how to get hosts' existing leases to
expire, so instead I set gorilla's default route to go through r00ter
instead (hackety hack..).
I also killed the dhcp daemon on gorilla so that route doesn't get
overwritten.

Cheers,
jof