[Rack] request for an rj45 connection to a NB LAN

jim jim at well.com
Sat Aug 7 01:26:31 UTC 2010

   james howard and mike higashi got things working
for us wrt ip addresses, though we can't yet resolve
domain names from 192.168.173.0 .
   as to using the Dell switch, the outer-most port
seems to have been managed for some non-172.30.0.0
thing. we used a different port (17, i think) and hey,
now we can get packets out (gotta figure out dns
resolution, but that'll be next week).

   the linksys is 172.30.0.34 <--------------------

   (sorry for unnecessary noise: i just found some
ip address info, james is editing the wiki to note
the linksys ip address.)