[Rack] new: horsy attached monitor for dual display

Benny Baumann BenBE1987 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 2 03:42:22 UTC 2010

Just a short update on the new screen for horsy:

It's now up and running as primary with the login screen showing up on
the new TFT monitor.

There are currently some updates pending (mostly kernel-related) which
are set on hold: Leave them there or you'll qualify for doing quite some
work ;-)

Regards,
BenBE.