[Rack] new: horsy attached monitor for dual display

Benny Baumann BenBE1987 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 2 18:58:28 UTC 2010

There have been some issues remaining with horsy regarding video
playback from hulu.com which were related to an outdated Flash plugin.
In response the packages for flash of the distribution have been
uninstalled and replaced by the Adobe Flash plugin (Ubuntu) from Adobe
which works fine.

A "stream TV media on big fat projector screen" movie night was
successful. Only minor letdowns by crashes and hangs while still testing
the configuration occured. After they were settled a 6 hour non-stop
test run was performed successfully without further problems. The
framerate isn't optimal, but sufficient.

Regards,
BenBE.