[Rack] who manages the webserver?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Dec 12 11:01:13 UTC 2010

On Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Patrick Keys wrote:

> Iphone may be unhacker friendly, but a good amount of people that visit
> noisebridge have iphone. There's no reason I can't write an app for
> both android and iphone.
>
> Since there's no other noisebridge app, I just kinda assumed that mine
> would be the official app. I will gladly make the entire source
> available for anybody that wants to build on it.
>
> I would gladly use pony to store the app for download. The calendar
> data, and any other shared data, needs to be where other people can edit
> it, though. Having a shared calendar of events doesn't do any good if
> nobody can edit it.

The only real place that this (calendaring data) exists right now is in ad-hoc edits to the Wiki (the source of which is available in the wiki itself), and in an unofficial google calendar that is shared with anyone that's interested or asks about it.

The Google calendar is really the only source of information that has a consistent structure, so I'd recommend pulling that stream for any kind of scraping or application integration.
Let me know if you're interested, and I'll add you to the calendar.

Cheers,
jof