[Rack] who manages the webserver?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 10:34:44 UTC 2010

Iphone may be unhacker friendly, but a good amount of people that visit
noisebridge have iphone.  There's no reason I can't write an app for
both android and iphone.

Since there's no other noisebridge app, I just kinda assumed that mine
would be the official app.  I will gladly make the entire source
available for anybody that wants to build on it.

I would gladly use pony to store the app for download.  The calendar
data, and any other shared data, needs to be where other people can edit
it, though.  Having a shared calendar of events doesn't do any good if
nobody can edit it.

Patrick