[Rack] Trying to understand IPv6 and how to deal with it in regards to .htaccess

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Feb 24 21:36:25 UTC 2010

Anyone got a page or something they can link me that makes some sens of
how IPv6 address work in plain English? I'm still having a hard time
grasping what all this shit means.

Pony and the r00ter got rebooted during the shuffle to the supply
closet, I guess that means our IPv6 local network some how got changed?
Meaning anything on Pony that had .htaccess only allowing local area
network traffic doesn't work over its host address (pony.noise and
pony.local) if the client machine has IPv6 turned on. Looking for some
information on how IPv6 works with .htaccess too.

Fuck the future!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net