[Rack] Fwd: updated mailing list and announcement

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Jul 12 23:47:23 UTC 2010

Glen Jarvis wrote, On 20100711 232345:
> I'm only following up now because I was forwarded this email and didn't know
> how long this generally takes to get turned around.

Glen: The Rack mailing list has been receiving a ridiculous amount of
spam. The reason why your post wasn't initially approved was because...

1. I don't have time to pick through all the spam, so I've disabled
getting notification about pending messages to the list.
2. No one has offered to take over/assist with the moderation task that
might have more time then I do to deal with all the spam.
3. Myself nor anyone else has a solution to our spam problem.

Thank you for waiting, your attention to detail is important to us, the
next available Rack member will be with you shortly.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net