[Rack] Monkeybrains link seems to be dead.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jun 22 16:37:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 07:50:48PM -0700, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Andy Isaacson wrote, On 20100621 185830:
> > The MB wireless link is up.  It was apparently a config change at their
> > end.
>
> Should we change back the DHCP config to go over the mb link?

Can we configure a smokeping on our end -- one each for MB and sonic --
so that we have data about when stuff is up and when stuff is down?

IIRC the MB link is quite a bit fatter than the sonic link, and the
sonic link has other stuff going over it, so moving the wifi NAT over to
MB should balance our bandwidth usage better.  But I'd be more
comfortable making a decision one way or another if we had more data.

-andy