[Rack] Updated the gate just a slight bit

Benny Baumann BenBE1987 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 29 22:39:14 UTC 2010

Hi Rubin,

it seems a proper cron job is missing for the key update or I couldn't
find it on pony.noise, or the invokation for the newkey.sh script on
pony didn't work. I executed the script by hand for this week, so the
key is updated.

Please recheck the key update procedure works properly and is calling
the update script in the process.

Regards,
BenBE.