[Rack] Sonic down?

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Wed Oct 13 23:42:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
>> Also noticed Monkeybrains has been fucked for the past couple of days/weeks.
>
> THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING THE MODEM!!1
>
> Just joking... but in all seriousness, Sonic seems down.
>
> If it doesn't get solved by tonight, I'll see about stopping by and
> checking out the situation.

I already talked to Sonic and they're working with me on swapping the
modem out.  Apparently it's a known problem with our particular modem.

In the meantime, just reset the thing.  There's a ping feature in the
power switch's web interface that can automatically do it when it
detects the modem has lost its marbles.