[Rack] Sonic down?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Oct 14 02:45:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> The price we are paying is the same amount as for bonded pair home use.

Wow, you're totally correct. I'll see about inquiring with them about
our service and seeing if it's still the best plan for us. We may just
be getting shafted.

So... the DSL modem or link seems really confused now. I just showed
up to try and debug it, and it seems like r00ter couldn't ARP for
Sonic's BRAS, so I rebooted the modem, and all was fine... for like 2
minutes. At which point it seems to have really intermittent
connectivity so I downed Sonic for the moment.

I'm wondering if it's losing link -- checking that out now.

Cheers,
jof