[Rack] power loss

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Sep 10 02:57:40 UTC 2010

Oh no! Poor UPS...

I still can't reach either pony or stallion through the Sonic.net connection.

Can you check that all the switches and soekrises are powered on? I
fear the IP PDU might need to be poked somehow.

Can you also go to something like ipchicken.com or
whatsmyipaddress.com and see which ISP *is* working?

Thanks muchly.

Cheers,
jof