[Rack] toooooo many racks, still

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Apr 22 17:37:52 UTC 2011

heya jesus et al,

i have noticed that the racks are still prolific.  Not the manufacturer
Prolific, but the quality of being excessive, fruitful, MANY.  Can those
extra empty racks please go away? I am happy to make them go away.  I
asked before and Jesus, you offered to instead make them go away
yourself, in a manner of your own choosing.  I encourage you to do this
sooner rather than later, or i will make at least one rack vanish.  They
are large, bulky, not being used, and Excessively In The Way.

:D

R.