[Rack] doorport - do you know how the door opener works?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Dec 6 18:34:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:21 AM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> There is no need for an ethernet-powered arduino or another pc, because
> now the door is connected to a usb parallel port on minotaur.
>
> I promise there will be no complications or electrical nasties related to
> the long wires.
>
> please put any info or code you have on the wiki page so it's more easy to
> collaborate on this thing.  Also miloh says to ask you for access to
> stallion or minotaur or whatever.  i think i'm already on pony.  I want
> someone to test stuff.

Miloh, you already have an account on minotaur. Let me know if you need an
SSH key pushed, or something.

Jake, what is the difference between
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Jake and
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Jerkey

Do you want your SSH key for "jake" pushed to minotaur?

Cheers,
jof