[Rack] doorport - do you know how the door opener works?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Dec 6 21:48:31 UTC 2011

hmm, well it's not really that i want the code myself as much as i want
someone else to make it work.  i plugged it into the minotaur box because
that way it doesnt require a separate machine or arduino somewhere, and
minotaur is up there with the real infrastructure.

i love accounts on machines but mostly i just want to be able to open the
door from the internets again.

-jake