[Rack] Cisco APs

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 10 22:37:20 UTC 2011

In the box outside the rack room (just outside the door, to the right as
you exit, behind a rolled up carpet, in a box in the back of a giant rack)
there are two more POE's.

One is an old giant wall-wart adaptor whose cord is spliced into a grey
cat5-cable.  The end nearest the splice is the network end, and the other
end is the Cisco AP end.

The other is a Cisco POE injector, duct-taped to a power supply which
accepts a type-O laptop power cord for AC.  It has two ports labeled
Network and Device, Device being the Cisco AP.  This one is very similar
to the one being used on the robot at the moment, iirc.

-jake