[Rack] I humbly request the creation of a new "Consensus" mailing list.

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 20:17:15 UTC 2011

Jacob,
With all due respect, after seeking clarification about 5 times at the
consensus discussion meeting... you are wrong.

Apparently, as it was explained to me by Shannon, Rachel, and Jim, every
person at Noisebridge can participate in the consensus process, whether
that person is a member or not.  The only thing you gain by membership
is the ability to block an item up for consensus.

Patrick