[Rack] so... what is pony for?

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:11:22 UTC 2011

As I understand it the purpose of pony is pretty much the purpose of a
lot of the infrastructure at noisebridge: for people to hack on and
learn. However in the vein of being excellent I generally won't hack
on pony because I have my own servers and I don't want to take the
risk of bringing down a server that is being used by someone else who
may not have their own. There are a myriad of other reasons though
(security, stability, etc)

-Jeff