[Rack] New/replacement hardware for the wall?

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Wed Nov 9 23:24:50 UTC 2011

I'll have to see if the configuration is flexible enough for this to work
the way we want.  Right now we use dnsmasq to provide some simple local
DNS via the hosts file on r00ter.  We also use isc dhcpd to provide a very
flexable DHCP server.  I'll have to see if it's easy enough to reproduce
this config in vyatta's settings.

-ben