[Rack] Building some new electronics to open the gate?

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 02:05:16 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Mind if I ask a stupid question, but what is to stop us finding a
cheap Arduino type board with an ethernet port, use that to activate
the gate. I'd even work on that to solve this issue semi-permanently.
The last gate T40 made its home somewhere at OccupySF via Zach, but it
was still a good laptop.

John