[Rack] 802.11n AP Up

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Nov 9 15:41:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
> I've got a PoE 802.11n AP mounted up on the pole over the
> couch/library area. It's on a backing plate that has the ap name
> stenciled on and that plate is tied with some spare Cat5 around the
> pole.

Gah!

In the process of setting this up, I also plugged in the Ruckus AP
that we used back at 83c, thinking that it would hook itself up to our
controller as well.

Well, it actually just retained its old configuration and made it so
that it was beaconing out a "noisebridge" SSID that went to nowhere.
Doh!

I shut down PoE on port ge-0/0/2 on the switch so that it should no
longer be up.

Sorry if anyone had spotty connectivity last night as a result.

Cheers,
jof