[Rack] New AP network?

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Tue Oct 11 22:26:05 UTC 2011

Yea, it would be good to use the powerstation as a link to some other
place.

It would be nice to have a real managed AP network.  But they cost $$$.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/product/aruba-ap-92-ap-93-access-points/
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Aruba-AP-93-wireless-access-point/2131202.aspx

~$300 per AP.

The problem is the most basic controller is $1200, more likely $2000

-ben