[Rack] wiki/Network - updates
jof at thejof.com
Wed Sep 14 02:23:19 UTC 2011
Ok, I think I figured out the problem. The two cables to stallion got
I changed the switchport config, but now the two ports are "backwards". I
tried to connect both so that they are in ordinal interface order (e.g.
fa0/1 is pony:eth0, and fa0/2 is pony:eth1)
I updated the switch configuration so that things work now, but the physical
connections and labels are still backwards.
Things should work now.
If someone could swap the third and fourth cables and their labels on
switch3.noise (the two to Stallion), I can update the switch config to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rack