[Rack] Updated Tor &c on Pony

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Sun Sep 18 23:15:26 UTC 2011

I updated the version of Tor running on Pony to a newer stable version which
defeats the latest Iranian censorship event.

I also edited the torrc, reorganizing it in a way that I think is easier to
read, including adding some default options just to make them visible. I
made two substantive edits, to the effect of:
- adding a cookie-auth control listener so that I can easily check on the
relay using [Arm], and
- adding "FetchUselessDescriptors 1" to increase the accuracy of the local
cache of the consensus.

Hopefully it'll be a little easier to maintain & debug problems now. Any
thoughts on a dirport to use?

   [Arm]: www.atagar.com/arm