[Rack] request for mailing list

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Dec 26 19:16:49 UTC 2012

    James Sundquist has been asking for a mailing list
for the Linux System Administration class that is held
on Tuesdays from 3 to 4:30 PM.
    The thought occurred to me that it might be helpful
to have a general classes mailing list, something that
can be used for any classes or similar event. My guess
is that subscribers would not mind seeing threads re
classes other than theirs and such a moniker might be
easily remembered and more easily managed than a list
dedicated more pointedly.
    I submiti the thought for consideration.