[Rack] request for information and/or instruction for Linux SysAdm class : DNS

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 26 21:06:01 UTC 2012

jim, I would recommend bumping these requests again sometime in mid
January, as both Ben and Andy are either currently in or on their way to
Hamburg for 29C3. Jof might be around but if he has any sense of fun
he's hopefully sipping rum somewhere on the Cayman Islands. Additionally
(even though I don't know how the current network works now) I'll be in
Mexico until Friday the 4th, and I imagine that Danny is already heading
to Great Brittan Land.

If the network/internet goes down at Noisebridge in the next two weeks,
please print out and read the following troubleshooting instructions...

* Noisebridge and its infrastructure are provided by volunteers for free
and such should not be considered at mission critical.
* Depending on Noisebridge for your personal or professional work is
foolhardy at best.
* Proper hackers don't require the internet to hack.
* Muddy Waters, Mission Creek Cafe and Ritual all provide free internet.
* Use the back of this paper print out to write messages and pass it
around the space in order to simulate the usage of the internet during
withdrawal.

Thanks! :D

--
Rubin