[Rack] how to open noisebridge door from computers

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:44:34 UTC 2012

Yep, I hope I put it all back together right. If you want to try add
codes the list is /usr/local/share/baron/codes.txt. The daemon reloads
the code file every 10 seconds. It uses Upstart so "sudo service
start/stop baron" will control it.

I also updated some of the connector labels around minotaur; the
configuration is

ttyS0 switch2 console
ttyS1 bikeshed console
ttyS2 apcupsd
ttyS3 noisebridge-baron

Looks like we're ready to set up the phone booth :-)

https://github.com/EmbeddedLinuxGuy/noisebridge-baron