[Rack] how to open noisebridge door from computers

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:36:06 UTC 2012

For some reason the keypad daemon fails to open the serial port after
a while and has to be restarted. I just pushed a change to restart
after a serial open failure. The current architecture closes and
re-opens the serial port after 10 seconds of idle time; this seems
unnecessary, so I will change it to hold the serial port open and see
if that problem goes away.