[Rack] mchawking ip address still broken

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Feb 24 12:31:44 UTC 2012

So a while ago (last year) the robot, MCHawking, used to have a public IP
address.  It was really handy because I and others were able to work on
the robot and do whatever we wanted to it from anywhere.

Something happened to the network, which I know nothing about, and the
public IP address hasn't worked since.  I have asked a couple of people to
try to fix it and it hasn't happened yet.

another person has taken interest in the robot, but he is not here often. I
want him to be able to interact with it from his "work" which is far away.
That means i want to get the public IP working again.

Can anyone help get the public IP address working again for the robot,
mchawking?  I certainly can't.  The only thing i know how to do with a
router is reset it when it stops working.

thank you
-jake